Cell based immunotherapeutics
> Business Area > Cell based immunotherapeutics
Dendritic Cell (DC)
- is a most potent and specialized antigen presenting cell.
- supply a specific molecular moieties to lymphocyte and initiate the adaptive immune response
Action Mechanism of DC in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Maturation and activation by phagocytosis of cancer cells
- Presentation of cancer antigen to naïve T lymphocyte and induction of its activation
- Enhancement of Immunocytes by secreting cytokines.
Characteristics of Vax-DC Autologous Dendritic Cell
- Highly safe immunotherapeutics (Autologous Dendritic Cell)
- Enhanced mobility to lymph node and Excellence in induction of Th1 immune response